2. I like my first name, which is Molly. My middle name is not bad either. I am proud to have the same middle name as my Grandma, which is Jane. I was born on Grandma Gray's seventy-fifth birthday. We were always both glad that I did not share her first name, Orpha.
3. You can count on me. If I make a promise or a commitment, it is going to happen. I am Mrs. Dependable with a capital D. On the other hand, I try not to make outlandish promises.
4. I am usually an optimist. However, I do try to be realistic so the glass may not be half full, but the glass is at least 7/16 full.
5. When my sons, Dean and Luke, were in the tenth and seventh grade, I told them that we were all the perfect height, 5'7". They grew taller to 6' and 6'5''. I am still the perfect height.
6. I have been married for 40 years to the sweet Daddy D.
7. I am trying to follow the commandment "love your neighbor as yourself." Truthfully, some neighbors are easier to love than others.
8. I won a Lilly Teacher Creativity Grant in the summer of 2000. The grant proposal was called Capturing Wildflowers. Using a digital camera, my husband and I spent the summer identifying and photographing wildflowers throughout the state of Indiana. At the time, digital photography was in a burgeoning stage.
9. I have been fortunate to be active in a local event, Coats for Kids, that provides warm winter coats for those in need. In the past four years, we have provided more than 2000 coats to those in the community.
10. I try to encourage others.So how did I do? If you want the opportunity to