I plan to have these adventures.
- Visit the nearby park.
- Help close the doors or better yet sell our church building
- Help start a new journey of faith with other good folks of our church family and a new pastor
- Plant seeds harvested in the fall by our oldest granddaughter.
- Visit beaches on the shores of Lake Michigan.
- Wash coats and do other essentials to prepare for the annual Coats for Kids (and families) giveaway.
- Play with the grandkids.
- Learn to play the dulcimer
- Write blog entries more often
- Organize stuff in our new home
.That is enough to keep me busy for the next five summers. What are you planning for this summer of 2010? Visit our host, Sayre of Sayre Smiles , to see what other participants have planned for this summer.