Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun Monday - Walk This Way

With only a few hours left in this Monday, I am composing my Fun Monday post. This week's hostess is Angela of The Lurchers. Our task this week is to "take me on your favourite walk." Our favorite walk is down a path through our neighborhood. Although we live in a suburban/urban fringe area, our son Luke refers to this as a nature walk. Indeed, we do see a bit of nature along this path. The pictures show the nature walk path in two different seasons. Walking along the path is peaceful and does bring solace to weary souls. To take other strolls visit Angela.


Nature Walk in Late Summer


Nature Walk in Winter

14 comments:

Sayre said...

Both of them look absolutely lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Molly! Solace to the weary soul is such a good thing.

Margaret said...

I love your walk. Whether in summer or winter, it seems to lead somewhere. I like tree-lined paths. Of course, it could be because I've grown up in WA where every path is tree-lined!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I enjoy winter scenes like that more.

ChrisB said...

It's amazing the different looks produced by the changing seasons~ lovely photos. I would enjoy a walk there anytime! :)

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

The seasons do make such a difference don't they!? Lovely pictures, thank you!

Junebug said...

Beauterific, Molly! :D

Jan said...

Wow, what a difference. My hubs was born in South Bend, and lived in Logans Port before moving to Southern California as a child.

Patience-please said...

I'll take the summer walk, thank you very much!! This winter was long enough, and we had FROST in Kentucky this morning GOOD GRIEF!
Lovely photos, though.

Anonymous said...

Looks peaceful and serene - even in the winter.

daddy d said...

Nice contrast of the seasons in the two nature walk pictures.

kitten said...

I love nature walks! Both pics are just beautiful and peacful looking!

karisma said...

Amazing! It looks perfect either way!

Pamela said...

May I come walk with you?
It is inviting.
You should post all four seasons.