Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fun Monday News for June 18th.

I have the honor to host the next Fun Monday on June 18th. For our challenge, I am asking that you show us something that hangs on your wall that is fun, interesting, endearing, sentimental, or otherwise enticing. Select the picture of Uncle Horace, Grandma Galt's needlepoint, or little Susie's first finger painting to show the blogging community. The list of participants is in the margin to the left. If you would like to join us or if I have omitted your name, let me know in the comment section. See you on Monday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the list! I'm looking forward to it already!

Margaret said...

I'll look forward to seeing the goodies! I have lots on my walls--too much to choose from. Our older daughter is an artist and many of her paintings are framed and hang in our house.

Anonymous said...

That hangs on my wall....??? Hhmmm might be good motivation to rehang everything I took down to repaint a couple months ago...OK, I'm in! :)

MommaBoo said...

I will be here Monday "with bells on"! What's that mean, anyway?

my4kids said...

Hmm I could have sworn I left a comment saying I would be in for this weeks fun Monday...I wonder what happened.

Pamela said...

I will be there....

Jodi said...

I've got my pictures ready! Count me in for Fun Monday!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! I had a busy week!! Please add me to the list!