Thursday, June 14, 2007

Making Hay While the Sunshine

Hello, I am guest posting today at Sunshine's And the Pursuit of Happiness blog. Come over for a visit, and leave a comment. You know the delightful Sunshine. She hosted the original and fantastic virtual Blog Prom in May. If you have not met Sunshine, you should pop over to her blog and get acquainted. While you are visiting, read today's post, "Looking for My Man", written by yours truly. Leave a comment and let me how I did with this guest posting assignment.
Thanks,
MJD

7 comments:

twilite said...

Hi mjd! Thank you for dropping by and leaving some gracious words. Reciprocating gesture...

Have a good day. Hope you'll come by again.

Queenie said...

Thanks for your kind comments, thought I'd pop over to see you and your not in isn't that my luck. Try you again later, hope you enjoyed your day out?

Nessa said...

Great job. Very funny.

daddy d said...

Of course, I will follow you any where.

Margaret said...

Well, I'm with Daddy D.

ChrisB said...

I enjoyed the post.

Anonymous said...

Hey MJD! I would love to participate in the upcoming Fun Monday, but I have a slight problem. HA! I don't have anything hanging on our walls. :) These aren't really the kind of walls you decorate, ha! One day when we get in the new house I will be posting my goodies on the walls.

Who will you be tagging?